Swechha Quinoa Seeds - benefits, price, recipe, uses
What is Swechha quinoa seeds? What is the price of this quiona seeds? What is the benefits of Swechha quinoa seeds? What types of inredients in it?
Today we will once again talk about a product named Swechha quinoa seeds made by India's famous company Rcm Business. Often women complain of anaemia.
That too can be overcome by this. It also helps in fighting against serious diseases. It has high nutrient content. It is taken as a medicine. It is a beneficial food item.
Swechha Quinoa Seeds
It is a type of foreign grain, but it is also used in India. Its cultivation is done in South America. Its cultivation has been started at a low water place in India. It is a flowering plant whose leaves are also used in salads. Swechha Quinoa Seeds are major source of essential amino acids.
Swechha Quinoa Seeds is known to overcome protein deficiency. It is like a small round grain. It is found in many colours such as black, white and red. Its leaves are also used in salads. It is a grain which is gluten free.
It has 9 amino acids. It has many medicinal properties. It is beneficial in the solution of many diseases. It will be available to you at any pickup centre of RCM. Here we learned about Swechha Quinoa Seeds. Now we will know about the elements found in it.
Swachha Quinoa Seeds Ingredients
Following type of element is found in Swechha Quinoa Seeds. It goes like this:
- Water: 72%
- Carbohydrates: 21.3 Grams
- Protein: 4.4 Grams
- Fat: 1.9 Grams
- Sugar- 0.9 Grams
- Fiber: 2.8 Grams
- A cup of cooked Swechha Quinoa Seeds contains 222
Swechha Quinoa Seeds Benefits
Helpful in weight loss: It is also helpful in controlling a person's increasing weight. Research has also been done about it, which has proved that a food element called betaine is found in it. This element is helpful in controlling the problem of weight and obesity.
Control of anaemia: It is most often seen in women. Women may have anaemia due to many reasons.
Iron: Plenty of iron has been found in Swechha Quinoa Seeds, which is helpful in curing anaemia. It has been found to be antinemetic. It increases haemoglobin and reduces anaemia.
Prevention of Cancer: The effect of anticancer is found in Swechha Quinoa Seeds. It works against breast cancer and liver cancer.
For Healthy Skin: Saponis in Swechha Quinoa seeds is helpful in keeping the skin clean and healthy. Therefore, it should be consumed.
Helps in strengthening hair: Protein is very helpful for hair. Swechha Quinoa seeds are rich in protein which benefits hair.
Helping to make tissues: Swechha Quinoa Seeds also work for the development and repairing of tissues. Protein performs this function.
Beneficial for digestion: It also keeps our digestion healthy. The fiber present in it promotes good bacteria in the intestine, which promotes digestion.
Diabetes relief: Diabetes is a serious disease. It has high blood glucose levels. Taking Swechha Quinoa seeds in the morning and afternoon gives relief in diabetes. It increases the amount of insulin and reduces sugar.
Maintaining a healthy heart: This food reduces the risk related to heart. Along with this, it contains potassium which controls the heartbeat. It also increases good cholesterol.
Additional Read: Rcm Harit Sanjivani
We saw some of its benefits, now we will know about its disadvantages.
Swechha Quinoa Seeds Side Effects
- It does not have any significant disadvantages. But there is much to keep in mind, let us know about them.
- It reduces weight, so those who are underweight should avoid consuming it.
- Many times, some people are allergic to certain foods, in such a situation, it should be taken only with the consultation of a doctor.
- It also reduces blood pressure, so do not consume them with low blood pressure.
- These were some disadvantages and important things to consider. Now let us know about the use of Swechha Quinoa Seeds.
Swechha Quinoa Seeds Uses
Swechha Quinoa Seeds is a kind of whole grain. Its recipe is like we are making rice. It ripens like rice after cooking. You can also take it in breakfast, lunch and dinner.
You can have 1 cup for breakfast and 2 to 3 cups for dinner. You can also use it in burgers, salads, soups and pancakes. Let us know about a recipe of it.
Swechha Quinoa Seed Recipe
- Two cups of water
- Two cups of quinoa
- 10 finely chopped cabbage leaves
- Three tablespoons olive oil
- Two teaspoons lemon juice
- A teaspoon Dejon Mustard
- A finely chopped garlic
- Two to three pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- A cup of raisins
- Cottage cheese half a cup
Now we will know how to make Swechha Quinoa Seeds after having suitable ingredients:
- Boil the quinoa for 10 to 15 minutes and filter and keep it cool.
- Now put cauliflower leaves, olive oil, lemon juice, black pepper salt, dijon mustard and garlic in a large bowl and mix well.
- Now add quinoa,raisins and cottage cheese.
- It is ready now you can eat it.
- You can also make dosa, smoothie,kheer and casserole from it.
- To keep the Swechha Quinoa Seeds safe for a long time, we can keep it in an air tight container for a year.
- We can keep the cooked quinoa in the fridge for a month.
- Cooked quinoa can be stored in an air tight container for about five days.
Swechha Quinoa Seeds Prices
Swechha Quinoa Seeds MRP: Rs. 275
Swechha Quinoa Seeds DP: Rs. 222
Swechha Quinoa Seeds BV: 132 BV
Finally, it can be said that Swechha Quinoa seeds are a protein rich food. It has many benefits. It makes the person aware of many nutrients. It is also very easy to make it. You can make different tasty food from it. It can also be kept for long time.
FAQ Related with Swechha Quinoa Seeds
Q.1. Is Swachha Quinoa seeds better than rice?
Rice is used as a diet. It is also taken along with other dishes. Swechha Quinoa seeds have more minerals than rice or any other grain, so it is better than rice.
Q.2. Can we take Swachha Quinoa Seeds daily?
Yes, you can take it in sufficient quantity. Eat it in balanced amounts.
Q.3. What are the benefits of Swachha Quinoa Seeds?
Swechha Quinoa seeds have many benefits. As it controls weight, it is helpful in building tissues. Besides strengthening bones, it also cures diseases.